MUSIC BLOG

Selasa, 21 September 2010



Again and Again Lyrics by His Name Was Yesterday @ monsterlyrics.blogspot.com

I know that you would like to see me fall
But I am not breaking at all
Survived this hell, survived the loss
Never surrendered I paid the cost
These are times of giving in again and again

Through it all I carry on
Although it never ends
This fate seems empty yet again
I climb from where I fell
I won't live in this hell
I will overcome again and again
http://monsterlyrics.blogspot.com/2010/09/his-name-was-yesterday-again-and-again.html

I know that you would like to see me fail
But I will prevail
Make mistakes get up again
Live or die a means to an end
This time we won't give in again and again

Find hope in these words
To rise above or run
Where will you go
How can you grow
If you don't try
Find hope in these words
Again and again fight

Image may be subject to copyright.


0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online