MUSIC BLOG

Senin, 06 September 2010



My Gift & My Curse Lyrics by Blood On The Dance Floor

[Intro]
Today I died, and I'm up in heaven
Looking down on the world,
ark angle number seven
I was send to earth with a mission to complete
My memories remain bitter sweet.
Messagner with a double duty burst
It's my legacy, my gift & my curse.
(Curse, curse, curse, curse, curse, curse,
curse, curse, curse, curse, curse, curse)

[Verse 1]
Hold your head up high, they would kill to see you feel
Evil lurks, in the shadows, just waiting to preveal.
Every siner has a future, every saint has a past.
Guna keep the torch burning so the message is world laugh
Like a pheonix rising up from a pile of burning ashes.
You think you give up no matter how much those haters try to trash us.
I will use my voice like the words from mother fucking class rooms
Touching hearts, saving lives, wording out the black doom.
http://monsterlyrics.blogspot.com/2010/09/blood-on-dance-floor-my-gift-my-curse.html

[Pre Chours]
Come with me and take my hand,
I'll lead you to a wonderland.
A world thats free of hate and lies,
where beauty lives and evil dies.
Relax your mind and close your eyes
heavens what you visualize.
My reasicul kill all dispare,
Just trust me and I'll take you there.
I'll take you there.

[Chours]
This is my gift and my curse
Till im dead in a hurse

Image may be subject to copyright.


0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online